Sunday, July 19, 2009

Are the Wizards looking at Marbury


Rumors has it that the Wizards are looking to sign point guard Stephon Marbury this offseason. Forward Antawn Jamison said on Hoops World that he thinks that Marbury would be a good fit. Well he wouldn't because there wont be any minutes for him. I doubt he'll play back up over Randy Foye who was acquired in a trade with Minnesota. Most likely Gilbert Arenas will come back healthy next season so I don't see Marbury getting too much time in Washington. Now they might be targeting Marbury as a emergency point guard looking at Arenas' health issues in seasons past. Unless that's the case I don't see it working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This NBA blog is going to be is goig to be ine of the best out there by a non-anlyst I have little weekly segments they'll be monday's match ups, (when the season starts) high lighting mondays best match ups, top-5 tusday which will be various top 5 countdowns and my player of the week on friday I'll have daily new(and scores of each game when the season starts) and my peformance of the night (when the season starts) so check me out no fantasy updates