Thursday, July 16, 2009

Rookie Predictions (Top 5 )



Getting to see the rookies play, and with the NBA Summer League ending July 19 here are my predictions on which rookies will have the best rookie season.



5.Johnny Flynn-11.5 ppg 10.5 apg (2nd among rookies in Summer League) in Summer League



Minnesota got rid of Randy Foye so I think Flynn will start. He might average 12 or 13 ppg with 6.5 to 7 apg. He can attack the basket and play off of Al Jefferson so I think he does good.





4.James Harden-13.5 ppg 3.0 rpg 4.0 apg in Summer League



James Harden steps right into a starting role in OKC. He'll score around 13 or 14 ppg 3 rpg and 3 or 4 apg. I think he will play a big part in any success The Thunder have this season.





3.Tyreke Evans-19.5 ppg 7.3 rpg 4.8 in Summer League



Has to work on that jumper but still has a great season. I see him scoring from 16 to 17 ppg, 4.5 to 5 apg, and5 rpg. I think he will be a good fit in Sactown his ability to finish off the dribble will complement Kevin Martin's shooting





2. Stephen Curry-19.5 ppg 4.5 apg 4.8 rpg in Summer League



I think this guy will be a close second in rookie of the year votes. He is going to love that playing in that up&down three point shooting style Don Nelson coaches. He'll score about 20 or just under it. He"ll get about 5 apg and just over 3 rpg.





1. (of course) Blake Griffin- 21.5 ppg 10.5 rpg 3.0 apg in Summer League



Blake Griffin is ready!!! I think he'll score 20 to 22 ppg 6 to 7 rpg and about 2 apg. He can score the around the basket at will, rebound the ball, and that short-range jumper is going to come along.







No comments:

Post a Comment

This NBA blog is going to be is goig to be ine of the best out there by a non-anlyst I have little weekly segments they'll be monday's match ups, (when the season starts) high lighting mondays best match ups, top-5 tusday which will be various top 5 countdowns and my player of the week on friday I'll have daily new(and scores of each game when the season starts) and my peformance of the night (when the season starts) so check me out no fantasy updates