Friday, July 17, 2009

Zach Randolph to Memphis for Quentin Richardson




Yesterday the Clippers traded Zach Randolph to the Grizzles for Quentin Richardson. I think this was a great trade for both teams. For the Clippers it opens up the starting for Blake Griffin and brings in a guy who can hit outside shots consistently, and play on the perimeter. I think Quentin Richardson is a good addition to a team who can make the playoffs if they can stay healthy. For Memphis they get a stud in Z-bo. Zach Randolph was a 20&10 player last season and has been for the last three season. I think he takes the pressure off of Thabeet to score on the inside, and he also brings in 10 rebounds a game that they need. I think the Grizzles who where last year where last in rebounding at 38.82 now have a chance to make a playoff push next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This NBA blog is going to be is goig to be ine of the best out there by a non-anlyst I have little weekly segments they'll be monday's match ups, (when the season starts) high lighting mondays best match ups, top-5 tusday which will be various top 5 countdowns and my player of the week on friday I'll have daily new(and scores of each game when the season starts) and my peformance of the night (when the season starts) so check me out no fantasy updates