Monday, July 20, 2009

Nash staying with Suns


The Suns signed 2 time mvp Steve Nash to a 2 year 22million dollar extension today. The Suns were clear that this was their main priority this offseason, but it is said that Nash did consider entering the 09/10 free agent pool. Ultimately I think he realized that staying in Phoenix was his best bet to make the most money. If Steve Nash did enter free agency you have to think the Knicks would have persuaded him to come there with Mike Dantoni coaching there. Steve Nash is the face of the

Phoenix franchise so I think he enjoyed playing there the last 5 seasons. One thing I will say you keep Nash you have to keep Amare it only make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This NBA blog is going to be is goig to be ine of the best out there by a non-anlyst I have little weekly segments they'll be monday's match ups, (when the season starts) high lighting mondays best match ups, top-5 tusday which will be various top 5 countdowns and my player of the week on friday I'll have daily new(and scores of each game when the season starts) and my peformance of the night (when the season starts) so check me out no fantasy updates